Following the Munich Conference and the annexation of the Sudetenland to the Reich in October 1938, Nazi anti-Jewish laws were implemented throughout the region. The Jewish population was persecuted and dispossessed of its property (Aryanized). These measures led many Jews to flee, mostly to neighboring Czechoslovakia.
In November 1942, the RSHA initiated transports of the remaining Jews in the Sudetenland region. Gestapo headquarters in Liberec (Reichenberg), headed by Rudolf Schröder, oversaw the deportations.
The second transport left Opava (Troppau) to the Theresiestadt Ghetto on 18. November 1943. It consisted of 1 Jew. Very little is known about this transport. It is assumed that the deportee was driven by bus or by car. In the Theresienstadt Ghetto listings the transport was recorded as XX/2 where the Roman numeral XX refers to the area of Opava.