Nazi Germany’s state worsened by Allied forces landing at Normandy on June 6, 1944, and the destruction of Army Group Center by the Red Army over the course of the summer. However, Nazi authorities persisted in their efforts to deport the remaining Jews from German cities. The transport left Vienna’s Nordbahnhof (Northern Railway Station) on October 5, 1944, and arrived in Auschwitz–Birkenau. It consisted of 100 Jews. There are no available records regarding the deportees.